- Match your product or service with government agencies who have contracts to let.
- Research and find bid notices for your product or services.
- Understand what is required in your final bid package.
- Acquire federal and military specifications and standards necessary to complete a bid package.
- Complete government forms, registration and certification applications.
- Market your business to potential prime contractors.
- Learn marketing and technical expertise in PICC workshops.
- Locate Internet resource web sites.
- Gather information to secure necessary bonding.
- State of Indiana Minority and Woman Owned Business certification application assistance
Introduction to Government Contracting
Are you a manufacturer or construction company?Â Are you interested in government contracts?Â Take our introductory course on getting certified as a government contractor with Partners in Contracting (PICC).Â PICC can help you match your services to government agencies, research bid notices, getting certified and more.Â Â Come and hear their best tips on how you can take your business toÂ the next level by working with the government.Â
Where: Hammond INnovation CenterÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 5209 Hohman AvenueÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Hammond, IN 46320When:Â Thursday, October 17thTime:Â Â 8:30am - 1:00pm Lunch includedFee:Â Â Â Â $35.00Registration: Contact the Hammond INnovation Center 219-750-1200 ask for Christine.Must Pre Register